Ally Fashion is committed to ensuring that we respect the privacy of your personal information in our care. We understand that protecting personal information is important and aim to always handle personal information securely, carefully & in a confidential manner.As defined in the Privacy Act 1988, personal information is "information or an opinion in any form about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion". Employee records, in relation to a Team Member are exempt. Employee record means a record of personal information relating to the employment of the Team member.
1. WHEN DO WE COLLECTION PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Due to the nature of our business, at times it is necessary to obtain personal information in order for us to provide you with services. We will notify you of the purpose at the time of collection and through the course of business dealings with you.These services included but are not limited to:
- Processing credit card payments
- Accepting gift voucher payments
- Recording customer accident details
- Processing refunds
- Processing online purchases and payments
- Registering an online account
- Maintaining detailed information on our websites
- Customer Service lines (including social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter)
- Other information you may supply us
Generally, the only personal information we collect about you is that which you choose to tell us. This may be when you contact us, write to us, apply for a service or make a payment. Australian Privacy law requires Luv Fashion to collect your Personal information directly from you, if it is reasonable and practical to do so. We will only ask for and use personal information we reasonably need to conduct our business.
Generally you have no obligation to provide any information requested by us. Although you have the option to use a pseudonym when dealing with us, if you choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require should that depend on the collection of that information, particularly if the collection of that information is required by law (e.g. if you wish to complete any online transaction with us, refund or enter a promotion/competition). If you wish to remain anonymous when you use our website do not sign into it or provide any information that might identify you.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information from you:
- Your Name And Contact Details, Such As Your Physical Address, Email Address And Phone Number
- Your Gender, Birth Date And Occupation
- The Name Of The Domain From Which You Access The Internet
- The Date And Time You Access Our Sites
- The Internet Address Of The Website From Which You Linked Directly To Our Sites
- Other Information You May Supply To Us
We use the information to customise our services and plan product development, so that we can provide you with relevant consumer information and notify you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you.
4. USE AND DISCLOSE
Luv Fashion will only use the information for the reason it was collected. Only with your consent, will we use your information for direct and email marketing purposes. You are able to unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Luv Fashion will not sell or trade your personal information to any individual, overseas recipients or third parties. It may be necessary to disclose your personal information to other parties within Australia to assist with:
- The delivery of goods
- Dealings with governing bodies, if required to do so by law
- Professional advisors, such as consultants, lawyers, accountants and auditors
5. PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
When you sign up to our e-newsletter, create an account or enter a competition through our website, social media channels or in our stores, you may be required to provide information to satisfy the entry conditions. Entry constitutes entrants' consent to their personal information to be used by Luv Fashion for compiling its customer database and for marketing purposes.We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, please let us know by clicking on the “unsubscribe from this list" link/ “update subscription preferences” link at the bottom of any of our e-newsletter communications, or by signing into your account and managing the level of communication which you want to receive from us. If you receive promotion material and do not wish to receive it, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be removed from promotional communications.
6. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We do not collect sensitive information about you unless, required by applicable laws or rules. Sensitive Information is defined in the Act as information or an opinion about an individual; some examples of these are racial or ethnic origin, political opinion and sexual preferences. We will not be intrusive nor obtain or use information in an inappropriate manner.
We take all reasonable steps to maintain the security and integrity of your personal information. We store your information in both electronic and paper form. We take all reasonable precautions to protect these records from misuse or unauthorised access. We take website and credit card security extremely seriously and always endeavour to provide a secure, safe platform from which to conduct online transactions.
8. PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCESS
- No impact on the privacy of other individuals
- That the request was not frivolous or vexatious
- That providing access would be unlawfulOr for any other reason listed in the ‘Privacy Act 1988’.
Before we provide access we will require some proof of identity.
- When you visit our website we may collect certain information to enhance your online experience and to assist with the online retailing functions offered. The website may collect unidentifiable information about you regarding:
- Various web statistics (i.e. the pages you view) to determine the way you use the site
- Your browser capabilities to determine any technical issues
This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, so that we can improve our service.
10. RESOLVING YOUR PRIVACY ISSUES