WHAT IS OUR RETURNS POLICY?
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Beauty lines and pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receiving your order..
- Underwear and swimwear can only be returns if the hygiene seal has not been removed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Any returns must be made at your own cost however you must obtain your proof of postage until you have received your refund, just in case your order is lost on its way back to Luv Fashion.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
Please return unsuitable items within 28 days of receiving your order. Please return items in their original packaging. For a full breakdown on what items are eligible to return please see ‘WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?’.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY PRODUCT IS FAULTY?
If you receive a faulty item, please contact us as soon as possible providing a reason and pictures of the fault. We will then discuss part or full refund as per the nature of the issue.
THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us. This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you’ll also find details on how to return your item(s).
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using the steps in the section above labelled HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM? You`ll then receive a full refund as per the policy above. For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery is non-refundable. Please ensure that lingerie and swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, please do not remove the seal. If this is the case then we can reasonably decline your refund.